Ofertas de Empleo
Computer Engineering- Solution Specialist
Tecnologías de Información
Hexagon PPM is the leading global provider of engineering software and project control solutions. We transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset, empowering our clients to visualize, create, and manage the life cycle of facilities and structures of all complexities.
Hexagon PPM is part of Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; Hexagoncom), a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes. Employing more than 17,000 employees in 46 countries and net sales of approximately 3.1bn EUR, we are Shaping Smart Change!
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your professional skills in a great working environment? Then, this is your chance!
Reporting to the Area Leader or Solution Consultant, provides pre-sales and/or post-sales support of PPM software and solutions under limited supervision.
Performs assignments that require the use and application of standard principles, theories, and concepts of a professional IT discipline. Provides technical support of PPM products to external and internal clients including:
- Conducts technical demonstrations and supports sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Conducts basic, advanced and administration customer training
- Provides solutions to customer application problems
- Provides more advanced consulting services such as advanced software setup (workshare, etc), customization and configuration
- Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer organization.
- Develop knowledge on a specific tool or process (User and Admin)
- Report Timesheets
- Participate in projects
- Prepare documentation and procedures
- Share relevant information with leaders and colleagues
A degree or diploma in a related technical discipline (ie Computer Science, Engineering, Instrumentation, etc).
A minimum of 1 year experience working in a relevant industry and/or with similar technology in a technical support/consulting role.
Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Employee is expected to have an in-depth knowledge of PPM products and procedures.
Good understanding of the following:
- Engineering Projects
- Computer technology
- Programming languages
- Operating systems
- PPM industries
- Customer service procedures for queries and problem resolution
- Able to build and maintain relationships with fellow employees and work collaboratively
- Aware of own strengths and areas for improvement and ensures skills are continually improving
- Potential to learn and acquire knowledge, skills and competencies of next level
- Able to work to rigorous deadlines
- Defines issues clearly despite incomplete or ambiguous information
- 25% travel is a requirement of this position.
- Assignments may be at a customer site or field office.
- Languages: English and Spanish
Escrito: Medio - Hablado: Medio - Traducción: Medio